Read the latest issue of HIP Magazine – out now!
Due to the coronavirus situation we have decided to make the new issue of HIP Magazine available early on our website here. The print version will be available slightly later than normal, so look out for it when the colleges re-open!
- Meet the HIP Apprentice of the Year 2020 finalists
- Find out more about viral plumbing hero James Anderson
- 20 Questions with the Peaky Plumber
- What’s in your toolbag? with CJB Heating
- Alexx Weller and former HIP Apprentice of the Year winner Tony Iacovazzo review the Dickie Dyer Burn Barrier
- How-to guides from Mira Showers and Saniflo
- Training opportunities and career support from WaterSafe and Worcester Bosch
- Knipex talks you through choosing the correct tools
- Stelrad reveal the latest designer radiator trends
- Polypipe tells us why plastic is the way forward
- Grant UK discusses combining renewables in home heating
- Stuart Turner provides tips for choosing the correct pump
- Find out more about Google Nest’s security cameras with Graham the Plumbers’ Merchant
- Always a favourite, Plumberparts’ Hall of Shame returns once again
- Your usual dose of educational exercises from CIPHE and a boiler parts quiz from Alpha Heating Innovation
- Meet the latest winners of the HIP Learner of the Month award
Download the answers to the exercises in our Learning Resources.