Terms and Conditions
The term “SNG Publishing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SNG Publishing Ltd, 4200 Waterside Centre, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Although SNG has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of published materials (magazine, website, social media), it cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for consequences that may arise from content or artwork published by HIP Magazine, including any errors or omissions or any opinions or advice given therein. This publication and its content is not a substitute for professional advice on a particular matter.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SNG Publishing’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Competitions (magazine and online)
- HIP Magazine promotions are open to UK residents who are studying for plumbing or heating qualifications and/or working in the plumbing and heating industry.
- Entry excludes employees of SNG Publishing, members of their families and anyone directly involved with the promotion.
- Entrants are bound by these terms & conditions.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person. No bulk or third party entries.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Prizes are as described.
- The winner(s) will be selected from correct entries received.
- Winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- Winner(s) may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from the competition and the promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and details of the prize winner for future promotions.
- If you enter any competitions with sponsors it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
Bosch Professional Power Tools HIP Magazine Prize Draw (“Promotion”) – Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- The promoter is Robert Bosch Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland with company number SC013418, whose registered office address is c/o Bosch Rexroth, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, KY6 2RD, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence on 14.10.2020 at 00:00 (GMT). The closing date for receipt of Entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 25.01.2021 (“Closing Date”). The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promotion is open to individuals aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom (“Eligible Participant”). Employees of the Promoter, or any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion; and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
- An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they:
- Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional Entries made by the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit, or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
- All valid and correct Entries will be entered into a prize draw, for a chance to win a prize. The five (5) prize-winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within seven (7) days of the Closing Date (the “Winner”).
- The prize is a current Bosch Professional GO 2.0 Screwdriver (“Prize”).
- There will be five (5) Prizes in total, that will be awarded to five (5) Winners.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter, at its own discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prizes or any promotional item(s).
- Winner gives their consent to be notified by email within ten (10) days of the Winner being selected (“Notification”).
- The Prize Winner must contact the Promoter within ten days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize and provide the Promoter with their delivery address in the United Kingdom (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize within this time, they will forfeit the Prize and another Entry will be randomly selected from another prize draw.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize Winner at its cost. Please allow up to 28 days from the Winner Confirmation for receipt of the Prizes.
- An Entry must be made in English. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit, or offensive.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted as stated in section 6.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to you in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
- The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipients of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in any Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- The Winner’s names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Robert Bosch Limited, c/o/ Bosch Rexroth, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, KY6 2RD.
- The Promotion is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Facebook or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Promotion should be addressed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
- If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Promotion or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.