Always our most popular giveaway, this Christmas our prizes are bigger and better than before with up to £1,000 worth of products, tools, tech and clothing on offer.
From Tuesday 1st December through to Saturday 12th December, we will be running a different giveaway from a different brand every single day.
Enter on our social media channels each day to be in with a chance of winning a daily prize – plus enter your details into the form below to get an additional entry into the draw!
You can enter to win every single day of the competition, so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning one of these epic prizes!
What’s on offer?
Day 1 – Twitter – DeWalt Mobile Storage Box
Day 2 – Instagram – Hep2O Hoodie and goody bag
Day 3 – Twitter – IDEAL Industries Twin & Earth Stripper, 32A Push-in Connector Installer Kit, Push-In & Lever Wire Connector Kit
Day 4 – Instagram – A 1TB Xbox One S from Polypipe
Day 5 – Twitter – Bottle of Fernox Power Cleaner F8 500ml and £20 Nandos voucher, plus £20 Nandos vouchers for four runners up
Day 6 – Instagram – T-shirt, hoodie, multi-tool knife, beanie and toolbag from Makita
Day 7 – Twitter – Big Wipes Power Pack
Day 8 – Instagram – One of four Knipex Multiple Slip Joint Spanners
Day 9 – Twitter – One of five Graham goodie bags including: hand sanitiser, DOW Sealant, Graham snood, Spirit level tape measure, wall plugs, Sticks Like Sh*t
Day 10 – Instagram – Testo Chilly’s bottle
Day 11 – Twitter – Baxi Jacket
Day 12 – Instagram – Nerrad 37-piece socket set
How do I enter?
- Go to our social media channel listed above each day and follow the rules on there to enter. Entries will be counted if meeting all of the listed criteria. One entrant per person on social channels.
- For an additional entry sign up to our mailing list below.
- Winner will be selected at random across the social and mailing list entrants each day and contacted as soon as possible.
- You have until 11.59pm on the day of the giveaway to enter.
- Open to plumbers and heating engineers (and student and apprentices) based in the UK.
- Full terms: www.hip-magazine.co.uk/terms/